title="Eskdaleside cum Ugglebarnby Parish Council in North Yorkshire">

News  »  Reporting Speeding Issues

   Reporting Speeding Issues    1 December, 2015

there is a new process for reporting speeding incidents, all incidents to be reported via a 95 Alive Speed Concern Form (available at http://www.roadwise.co.uk/using-the-road/speed-concerns/) and sent to the North Yorkshire Police Traffic Bureau (email: speedconcerns@northyorkshire.pnn.police.uk or by post)

[+ go back...]

Page last updated: 1 February, 2014